Freelancers and Virtual Assistants all know that they have to stay competitive otherwise, they will not be able to land a nice client. For some, they do seminars and other different types of stuff to gain more learnings, but one of the best things for work from home employees is to read. Reading can equip you with knowledgeable insights and information that can help you skyrocket in the industry. Here are some of the top books for virtual assistants out in the market right now.
- Influencer: Building Your Personal Brand in The Age of Social Media by Brittany Hennessy
Social Media is one of the most potent tools freelancers have today. Using it wisely can mean huge success for you as you establish relationships with clients.
- Warm Email Prospecting: How to Use Short and Simple Emails to Land Better Freelance Writing Clients by Ed Gandia
Excellent emails can lead to good-paying clients. This book helps you construct simple yet striking emails for prospective clients.
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
Your ego can be what’s holding you back from discovering more opportunities in the industry. Allow this book to guide you through overcoming it.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
This book helps virtual assistants develop the seven habits necessary to become a capable and well-versed individual.
- The Money Book for Freelancers, Part-Timers, and the Self-Employed: The Only Personal Finance System for People with Not-So-Regular Jobs by Joseph D’Agnese and Denise Kiernan
If you want to be successful, you need to manage your finances and expenses wisely. This book can guide you through this process as you read.
For more books like this, here is an infographic you can check out provided by OVA Virtual.