Sic Bo, a dice game that has endured over thousands of years, is now a favoured game in live casinos in Singapore and other countries around the globe. The game was first played in the ancient times of China and is also known as Dai Siu Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, or Big and Small.
Sic Bo is an easy game to play and offers a wide variety of betting options. It’s played at every online casino, even those located in Malaysia. Sic Bo is a dice toss game that uses a covered tumbler. The bettors will determine the result of each roll.
It is possible to think that this game is simple, but it is vital to learn all you can about it and its systems to increase your odds of winning.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
This dice game may be played using a variety of betting options. Below is a list of betting options.
- Small and Big Bets are the most basic bet type in Sic Bo. The player must determine the number of dice that will come out in a roll. Small bets can be placed between 4-10. Large bets are available from 11-17.
- Combination Bets – players need to place coins on the third table row and choose a combo of dice displayed at the end of every roll.
- Single Dice Bet – is a bet for a single number that you think will appear one, two, or three times in one roll.
- Double Dice Bet – this game revolves around saying that two dice will equal following a single roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is split into specific triples or any triple. While a bet on any three will accept any combination, a wager on a Particular Triple will require you to use a particular combination of numbers.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
It might seem simple, but winning can be challenging due to many betting choices. These suggestions can improve your odds of winning Sic Bo.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo is a top-rated gambling game because of online casinos and the epidemic. Gamblers are attracted to easy-to-learn and straight games. Be sure to play games that are easy to understand and only bet on trusted platforms, such as online casinos in Malaysia.
Read More: How Sportsbook Live Casino Singapore Works